Clarke CL500M Lathe/Mill

Andy - a15cro

Selling my lathe to free us some workshop space, I used this for a couple of projects but its not been needed for a while so thought I would put it up for sale.

It comes with a whole host of accessories, the total package new cost me in excess of £2255.00 

Clarke CL500M Lathe and Mill Head and 3 Jaw chuck, original tools, spare belts, paperwork etc

https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/cl500m-metal-lathemill-drill/

Stand with suds tray

4 Jaw Chuck

Revolving Centre

Drill/Chuck Tail Stop

Full Set of carbide tools

Sheets of shim steel

Cutting spray!

I would have had the mill block but it was pout of stock for a good while then I no longer needed it, so the Mill Head has never been used.

It's heavy but comes off the stand and I transported it home from Machine Marton the back in a van quite easy. Two of us lifted it on to the stand as it has pop out grabs to help.

Looking for £1,500.00

Please feel free to ask any questions or request more pics.

4EB1610B-8045-4272-8CA3-8F8C7C6413D1_1_201_a.jpeg

IMG_1240D.jpeg

IMG_1246D.jpeg

IMG_1242D.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Rush Motorsport said:

Would you take £50? 

Only if you ask on Facebook! 🖕

@Andy - a15cro please could you PM me?  The system is saying that you cannot receive messages.  Not sure if this is because your Inbox is full, or if it's the same snag as I had recently with corsechris.  I've tried messaging with and without the '@' symbol but neither works and I get the same error message.

i think this time it's at andy's side, just tried myself and get this

Andy - a15cro cannot receive messages.

• Like 1

Yep, it’s Andy this time, PM box is 100% full, 125 of 125 messages.

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.