3D Printing Service

Stuart

Evening all.  This is sort of car related.  My GTech Multi handheld vacuum cleaner (that I use to clean my cars out) has just suffered a fan failure.  GTech don't sell spare fans, but I have found what I think are the 3d printing files for one.

Does anyone have any ideas where I might get one printed?  Below is one of the images I have.

Thanks, Stuart

card_preview_GTech_fan_v20.png

I can print you one in ASA, ABS, PETG or PLA if you like. Send me the STL and your choice of material (I’d probably go with ASA)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, corsechris said:

I can print you one in ASA, ABS, PETG or PLA if you like. Send me the STL and your choice of material (I’d probably go with ASA)

@corsechris that's very kind of you indeed.  Will PM you the files I have see if it makes sense to you.  The info I have suggests using PLA I think.  Of course happy to cover costs and buy you a drink or two next time I see you at a Warwickshire meet.  PM on its way shortly

Thanks very much for the quick answers guys.  @Mark (smokey mow)the Make It Quick link worked fine and they priced the part at £5.87 - but they have a minimum £20 charge 🙁

All done. 

IMG_2809.jpg.71e19972615f45d02422aec5bb596f7f.jpg

Do you happen to have the OD of the thing to hand? I can check the STL was properly scaled.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Measures at 82.3mm OD  Should be close enough, but the hub is the key of course. Assuming the design was right, that should be to spec.

• Like 2

Fitted - and working as well as it was before ☺️.  Thanks very much again Chris.  Don't you just love the camaraderie in this club?

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Excellent!!  Glad it worked..and fitted OK

The payment was unexpected, unnecessary...but very much appreciated :)  Can't knock a bottle of fizz.

• Like 2