2017 3,400 miles - 2.0L Blacktop Zetec on Jenvey Throttle Bodies £10,995 NOW SOLD

jabiqq

Westfield Seiw 2.0 blacktop Zetec 185bhp

Body:

• Royal Blue

• V8 bonnet

• Cycle wings

• Detachable rear wings

• RAC roll bar

• new boot box fitted recently

Chassis / Suspension / Brakes :-

• Wide body

• Westfield wide track front wishbones

• Nitron shock absorbers

• Westfield quick rack, 2.2 turn to turn

• AP four pot front calipers

• Vented Discs front

• Sierra rear calipers

• Solid Discs

Engine :-

• Ford 2.0 blacktop Zetec 185bhp

• Jenvey throttle bodies (Westfield kit)

• AP Con rod bolts

• Dunnell Sump

• Dunnell Alternator kit

• Dunnell water rail kit

• Dunnell flywheel

• MBE ECU

Gearbox / Transmission :-

• MT75 Gearbox

• Westfield Quickshift kit

• 3.92 LSD Diff

Other :-

• 15” Pro Race wheels

• Heated front screen

• Self cancelling indicators

• Digi Dash

• JK Padded Seats, edged in blue to match bodywork

• Willans harnesses

• Carbon dash, carbon lined side panels on both body and transmission tunnel, carbon tunnel top

• Pro Bolts used on dash, tunnel top and cycle wings

• Geo set up by Interpro who also set up the engine

• 12V lighter socket under dash with USB ports for mobile phone charging

• magnetic mobile phone holder fitted

Extras:

• trickle charger (the car is prewired for easy connection)

• set of 2 unused carbon fibre stone guards included

• set of 2 polycarb wind deflectors

• Soft Bits half hood with bag in perfect condition + support bar

• set of 2 Westfield doors in perfect condition

• custom made add-on silencer for noise limited track days

• passenger's seat has sliders fitted; for the driver's seat sliders will be provided separately

• accessories for programming the Digi Dash etc

• complete paperwork

I'm selling the car as I need extra space as well as plan to move abroad in 2022.

MOT valid until May 2022. Last service / oil change earlier this year at 3,200 miles.

Bad points:

- I touched a wall on a trackday (at low speed) and the car has minor damage: scratched/spider marks on rhs cycle wing; nose cone will need to be replaced (available from Westfield for £489); see the last picture; lower wishbone and steering arm have already been replaced; the car needs alignment (£100); on the same wheel there is a sensor for calculating the speed, cable needs to be replaced;

- body work should be repainted; it has some localised repairs due to spider cracking of the fibreglass (now repaired) and I started DA polishing it in preparation for application of a spray-on vinyl wrap as an easier solution; I will include the complete kit for a spray-on vinyl wrap, it is a weekend job (metallic grabber blue colour);

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

• jabiqq changed the title to 2017 3,500 miles - 2.0L Blacktop Zetec on Jenvey Throttle Bodies £10,995 some work needed

I hate to say it, but your front, top wishbones look like they are on are on back to front. If so, that MUST be rectified before it’s driven properly on the road.

• Like 1

Hi Dave, I've had a look and think that if the top wishbones were rotated, the gap to the Nitron shocks would be smaller, so they look ok to me. I will recommend a trailer collection for any distance larger than 5-10 miles; also the car is currently sorned.

I wish I could keep it, spring is just around the corner 😁

i think what dave is saying is that with them the way they appear to be fitted currently, is that the caster angle is reversed to what it should be, it's a relatively easy job to swap them over but i guess the new owner could do that if you don't want to.

i run the same dampers on the front and have no issues with clearances, but i am using the older round style wishbones rather than the aero ones you have.

Here you go, hopefully this makes it a little clearer, - it’s one of those really difficult to describe, but really simple to fix issues. (And no new parts required).

The arrow is pointing towards the front of the car.

2B74E08D-9E67-46B2-BB60-ACEF413D8F67.jpeg

All it needs is the upper front wishbone on each side removing, flipping over and bolting back in again. But with them as they are, the reversed castor will make the front end lively, to say the least!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jabiqq said:

Haha thanks. Skittish by design. Surely worth correcting.

Can I ask please where you got the bar from for your hood. It looks great, first it stops the hood flapping so much and giving you a heads aches

1 minute ago, jabiqq said:

I wouldn't use it as a pull up bar, but it does the job. I should be able to find the stl files and post a bit later. 

Awesome many thanks think it's a great solution. I've tried tent poles alsorts but never been very good

• jabiqq changed the title to 2017 3,400 miles - 2.0L Blacktop Zetec on Jenvey Throttle Bodies £10,995 some work needed
  • jabiqq changed the title to 2017 3,400 miles - 2.0L Blacktop Zetec on Jenvey Throttle Bodies £10,995 NOW SOLD

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.