trackday

wrightster

I notice that there is a trackday at oulton park on saturday, does anyone know if spectators are allowed/how much to get in ?

cheers  :D

wrightster

I went last Sat to have a nosey & there was no problem/charge to get in the cuircuit.

I think it was easytrack/bookatrack? who were organising these events.

Andy :t-up:

Easytrack :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Seems to be a fair few BMW E30 M3's?

& afew Westies. :D

May even get down myself if i can get away with it. :devil:

sorry about that Mrs C  :durr:

Paul - the weathers supposed to be nice saturday so may see you, will also hopefully be coming to Elvington on the 5th  :D

Hi

Just spoke to Birkin Cars, they are going to be there with a hospitallity suite. :sheep:

If you speak to Stephen Watson on 01763 272340 he said that they have 3-4 places left for demonstration runs @ £40+Vat (this includes a FREE ???  lunch).

I think that this involves being driven round the cuicuit in their Zetec solid rear car by a 'Professional driver'.

They will also have a prototype of their Duratec, IRS Car, this is what interests me. :love:

I am trying to get down for an hour in the afternoon, after taking my missus 4x4 shoping in the morning.

Here's hoping the sun shines. :cool:

Steve Watson is no mug behind the wheel. He has raced in British GT for Cirtek, driving a Porsche, IIRC, as well as many many other racing activities in his native South Africa.

My brother was a number 1 mechanic for him during his stint in GT's in the UK. He's quick enough for you, old man........

Mr Blat

I aint going out with him too stingy :sheep: I recon the only way you can understand the car is to drive it yourself.

Sounds like he would make a Robinhood look good :0 , could be fun though.

My real interest at the moment is the Duratec. :love: & maybe the IRS, neither of which are fitted to their track car. ???

Andy ;)