SOLD ***** Rotopax 7.5 litre fuel container**** SOLD

CraigHew

OK, this is a strange one I'd admit, but it was such a good solution for my Westfield I thought I'd offer it up here.  After running out of fuel twice in the first month of ownership, I looked for a spare fuel container solution.

Nothing would fit in my boot box and I didn't want a can of 97 Octance rolling around the passenger side footwell.  I then stumbled upon Rotopax containers. Used primarily from the biker / Quad world these containers strap to desert bikes and adventure quads etc as a spare fuel carrier. They come in many sizes and configurations, but this one is 3 inches thick and slides down behind the passenger seat where it sits quite secure.

7.5 litres gave me a good 60 mile range with the F20c engine so I've never worried since about runing low on fuel.

They are guaranteed for life against leaks and the spout is located (inverted) within the sealed cap.

All in all with import duty and postage from the USA, this owes me £95.

I will sell for £65 but equally quite happy to hang onto it for future use.

20210719_133552.thumb.jpg.3294ee5d74d48d607c596252eeac2ecf.jpg

• CraigHew changed the title to SOLD ***** Rotopax 7.5 litre fuel container**** SOLD

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.