Harness

Westfields Rock On

And for the technically minded.....

The three point harnesses are manufactured so that it would be difficult for the belts to "meet in the middle" in a crash, 'cos they are sewn together at an angle, IYSWIM. The 4 pointers (sharing a fitting) can be pulled together. In the speed/impact of an accident, the edges of the belts will be pulled towards the centre of the drivers neck as you are propelled forwards. They *may* be pulled together enough to act like a sharp pair of scissors (depending on the speed of the impact), 'cos the belts can pivot on the mounting........

On the plus side, you won't look like the Osborme kid any more, more like the headless horseman from Scooby Doo........

I'm with Mark on the "safety at all costs" thing too. Why take (more) un-necessary risks when the solution is easy, cheap, and proven?

enough to act like a sharp pair of scissors

Even sharp enough to cut through your neck Wrox  :(  :(  :(  ;)  :(

Sorry Blatters didn't think it was worth going down the load distribution avenue  ;)  Blunt forthright English time for Wrox on this one  ;)  :(  :(

Is Wrox coming to Stoneleigh? If so, we can treat him just like a computer.........

Anyone got a mobile welder so we can sort his car out while he ain't lookin  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)

cheers blatters for the techy description, now i get it....

practice crash ayyyyyyy?? i like the cut of your jibb mr S.

Computer, huh? me no get it.  :(  ???

Q.  What's the difference between a blonde and a computer ??

A.  You only need to punch the information into a computer once...

Seriously Wrox, go and change it as soon as possible.  Only quicker than that.

Wrox.

If you give Paul a ring at Playscool he is making a set for Mike.  If you talk to him realy nicely he may do you some as well.

HTH

Rob

i know a guy who can make some up in the workshop. Is this ok or do they need to be some specific spec. ???

And computers are easier to re-boot  :devil:  :devil:

F.F.S. WROX  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Take your car to Paul at Plays Kool - he knows the spec and standard required for the seatbelt lugs - or phone Westfield they will post some to you   :D  :D  ;)

Then have them welded into the correct position by a certified welder.

Paul @ Plays Kool = 01274 680100

Westfield = 01384 400077.

I don't think we can make it any easier or simpler

Please do as you're told - BEFORE YOU DIE  :(  :(  :(  :(

Have you read a post by anyone saying how fantastic your set-up looks at the moment = NO.

Thats as big a clue as you're ever gonna get  :D  ;)  :devil:  :)  ;)  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:

Please do as you're told - BEFORE YOU DIE  

Mark, I'm not sure quite what it is you are trying to say here - can you please stop beating about the bush and say what you mean  :devil: