Westfields Gear Lever Extension

Nick.Petty

We have this tiny gear lever right under the dash and to rectify the scraped knuckles problem I have ordered the gear lever extension from Westfield.

Have read various previous posts about this, but one question I have that isn't covered previously is ..

Does the extension go inside the tunnel or run along the top where you can see it ? I have not seen the extension as yet, as Westfield are running behind on supplies. If it runs along the top is it not a but unsightly ??

Does anyone have any pics of one that is installed, or have any thoughts on how to cover it if it does run along the top where you can see it ?

Alternatively any other methods of sorting the problem ?

Cheers,

Nick.

Under........if it's for a narrow bodied car though, there are other issues to overcome.........