Project 1988 Westfield

Nick.Petty

Nick,I got my engine mounts from Caterhumm which was part of a package for the Rover K.Other bits in the package were exhaust/system,bell housing,clutch,fly wheel,sump,box mount,prop shaft etc (cant remember all of it without diging out the bill).If you are unsure if your chassis will accept the mounts I can take a couple of pics of my car and take some measurements.I'm away till tommorow evening and wont be out in the garage till next week so if you reply to this post I'll take the pics Tuesaday afternoon.

Surely if a 2.0 zetec (birkin S.A. & in the UK) or 4AGE (PRBBirkin Aussie) fit nicely into a Birkin S3, then surely they'll fit a pre-lit with limited problems on a Type9 'box?

too many problems deciding which way to go?

Thanks for replies all, have decided to go 4age route and car is up at Hereford with Raw fitting it whilst we speak.

Now to the painful bits......

a. waiting for it to get back, and

b. paying for all the work !!

All the best,

Nick.