Pembrey final instructions

harrypotter

Can anyone help me please. I gather the final instructions have been issued but I don’t seem to be on the mailing list. Could someone pm the details please. 
thanks. 

Not recd them either. I don't think they have been sent out yet 

They were sent out last night by Brian. I did wonder how many others hadn’t received them. 
Have you signed on yet, because I didn’t receive that form either. I had to ask Brian to send it directly to me because I hadn’t received it. 

Yes I signed on on Monday.  Haven't recd any finals as of yet 

Nope, I haven’t received anything yet and have completed all of the online forms. So might just be sending out the instructions in batches... thanks

Just seen the seeded entry list. Fingers crossed the finals will be here soon. 

I expect we will get them tomorrow 

STRANGE HOW PEMBREY GOT GO AHEAD AND YET WELSH GOVT DECLINED ANGLESEY

41 minutes ago, Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

STRANGE HOW PEMBREY GOT GO AHEAD AND YET WELSH GOVT DECLINED ANGLESEY

Did the Welsh government actually put it in writing? From what I hear no one is actually giving a definitive statement, including MSUK. I may be wrong of course, as I often am! 
Although I speak with no real authority, Pembrey assume they are following the guidance  by splitting us into bubbles of 50. I’m not sure how well that’s going to be managed. Perhaps Anglesey just thought it was too much hassle to organise it? 

From Brian Parsons to me having asked him if the Final Instructions had been sent out:

“They were sent out last night, tell me if you’ve got them 

Regards 

Brian Parsons”

Then:

“Will do, if you hear of anyone else that hasn’t received it to let me know 

Regards 

Brian Parsons”

I went to a Javelin track day at Anglesey last September and we were split into groups of 30 in the paddock to conform with the regulations at that time. Then we had track sessions in the groups so no one needed to be in contact with anyone from another group.

I see they are running another track day there on 2nd June https://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackdays/Upcoming-Events/AN020621

Being a cynic, its BARC Wales that organises Pembury, but Longton come from Preston, England.

The FIs are out. See attached and below a copy of the email

Dear Competitors / Official

Attached are Final Instructions, a colour coded entry list, a paddock layout and arial photo with corresponding colour coded areas.  On arrival at Pembrey you will be issued with a coloured wrist band indicating your allocated paddock

Driver’s Briefing

There will be two options to attend virtual Drivers' Briefings held over Zoom, each Briefing will cover both circuits. You must attend at least one of the Briefings and should contact the Secretary of the Meeting if you expect this to be an issue.

A Driver’s briefing will be held via Zoom on Tuesday 1st June or Wednesday 2nd June at 7:30pm

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83886678645?pwd=R2VtL21BS0IwZEI4S21EWmkvL3g1UT09

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86077900722?pwd=QmhxMHJoWmxMaUt0Ry9ON3U2QjlkQT09

Non-attendance or lateness carries a fine of up to £205.
(Motorsport UK Yearbook G.5.3.8)

Results may be found on TSL Timing website (https://www.tsl-timing.com) or via WhatsApp, if you’d like to receive results after each session text “WhatsApp” to 07446901825 to avoid going into the Admin Office please send a text “Admin” to 07446901825

Your compliance in adhering to the restrictions at the circuit will be appreciated

Regards

Brian Parsons

BARC Wales

WWW.BARCWALES.COM

tel: 07446901825

Copy of Copy of Pembrey Entry List _ 23_05_2021_Colour Coded.xlsx Final_Instructions_21.pdf Pembrey Paddock _ BARC Wales_ June Summer Sprint 2021.pdf PLAIN PADDOCK BARC WALES.pdf

good luck to everyone competing in Speed Series