Fibre glass racing seat

Rosco

As it says:

Black fibre glass racing seat, out of my Westfield SEiW.

Good condition, complete with alloy mounting frame.

Make me an offer!

You should really start your own thread. I'm after some seats too...

Andy

Ah, sorry, I read your post as saying you had a pair to sell...

:durr:

As for the roll bar, yeah I guess I should change it, but I've got a locking boot box (that I'd like to keep) so it's not a simple matter.

Andy

Oh yes, I can see the attraction. I'd much rather keep my locking bootbox than my head ( :bangshead: ).

:D  

You could get an FIA bar with the removable rear stays, and then when you plan on going for a picnic*, you could take the rear stays off and refit the bootbox lid?

* - in a place where there is a risk of your sarnies being stolen.

The locking bootbox contains the tonneau cover, and gives me somewhere to lock the removeable steering wheel away when it's parked up.

Yes, I know it's not much of a security feature, but it is something that will deter the casual thief.

Andy

I couldn't really tell you much about it as it was in the car when I bought it!

I'll try and get a couple of pictures up in a weeks time as I haven't got a digi camera. Or if it answers anyones questions, I'll go and measure it! :)

Forgot to say, £65 sounds fair, but I'd want to be sure it is what you think it is, if you know what I mean

Why is it on here out of 3 threads I've advertised items on, two different people have advertised the sasme thing on my threads! Is this the norm on this website? :(

As for me im just trying to be helpfull, dont really care if l sell my seat or not, l thought it may help selling yours.

And if its the westfield one then it will be on the westfield site for punters to see :love:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.