All Systems Go !

Nick.Petty

We have been convinced !

Barny and I have booked the new machine in with Raw for a 4age 20v transplant and type 9 gearbox. 150 bhp Grrrrrrrrr.

This means the xflow is up for sale - has had some work done, with a different cam, lowline sump, twin 40s etc and has a new Westfield 4branch manifold and exhaust. Runs very well. Just needs an oil breather system (£44 from Vulcan)

£500 is what we are after, and the lump will be at RAW Engineering's place in Hereford for the next few weeks.

Cheers,

Nick.

And adverts should be placed in proper section by registered WSCC members  ;)  ;)  :(  :angry:  ;)  at the risk of deletion  ;)  :D  :D  :devil:  :blush:

OOPS didn't realise the protocols.

Membership form has been subitted however, and Barn has already joined up.

Not wishing to circumvent the system chaps.

Nick

I bet you wouldn't say that if they were trying to flog their CVH.

It is said without bias or predjudice  :D  ;)  :D  To whoever it concerns  ;)  :D  :D  ;)

What CVH bits  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :devil:

am also thinking of replacing my aging x/flow with a toyota 16v (but the cheaper 135bhp version).  has anybody else done the same and if so what do you reckon??

Doug,

have just got back from dropping the car off with Raw and having identified that I already had twin 45s rather than the twin 40s I thought I had, I have gone for the 135bhp 16v lump instead. Very very nice, totally different to what I expected, very smooth broad power band and the boys at RAW are first class.

They took me out in a 160bhp version (just cams and a remap) which is another £1,000 (will wait a few months for that bit) and we had a blast against a fairly quick bike. The car pulled like an absolute train and after a few miles trying to keep up round the twisty bits the biker pulled alongside at a junction and saluted in true 'maximum respect' style.

I get mine back in two weeks so if you like I can give you a bit more feedback then.

Cheers,

Nick.