Stack,Motec ect

steve wilson

Rather than loads of dials id like to install a single digidash. What are your thoughts. I think theres even one that has the indicators on it aswell

Other road users may have difficulty seeing your indicators if they are mounted on the dash and it would definatly fail the SVA.

:p  :p  :p  :p

Hi,

Been through this recently myself and it depends what you want to do.

Here are some guide prices and plus minus points

Mychron 3 (£550 + optional sensors), Good software, reasonably good looking unit, 4 logging channels + G Sensors. Downside could be LCD Display which does have a backlight. Not too sure how good in the sun, but this is the one I went for.

Digidash (£500), Good Software, I personally dont like the looks but lots of people do, channels + G Sensor, Very good value.

Stack (£900 + Logging + Sensors = £3500), Industry standard, very expensive, very upgradeable, Analogue Rev Counter.

Motec (£3500) Lots of money, digital revcounter, paying for all hardware which you then switch on via software codes.

PI (£000,000) dont even think about it unless you are very wealthy.F1 Teams use this.

I thought Pi were about the same price as Stack.

I have a Stack, my car all the add on bits are quite pricy

They were the market leaders for awhile, but have stood still.

If I had the money I would go for a Motec, they are out of this world.