Devon & Somerset virtual meet - Thursday 15th April

Sean Walsh

Hi all,

Thought that I'd have a go at setting up a virtual Devon & Somerset (and anyone else that cares to join!) virtual meet.

I'll plan to have a session on Thursday April 15th @ 20:15 (so time to get home, eat, sort kids, chill the beer etc).

I'm assuming that Zoom is the simplest option for most - but happy to take any suggestions?

Nothing formal but thought that a chat over a beer and ogling everyone's cars / workshops / tools would be ok for an hour or so?

A good opportunity to meet (of sorts), and to maybe chat about scheduling on a few drive outs, meets etc and to see what would float everyone's boat.

I know its a bit weird when we have never managed to meet face to face - but we can give it go and see how it works out?

If you fancy joining then please drop me an email with your email address so that I can send the meeting details out a few days ahead - then chill the the beer and check that the wifi reaches the garage! ;)

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you!

W

Zoom, Skype or Teams is fine with me. Isn't there a 40 min limit on free Zoom calls? I'll PM my e-mail address.