Today's

minghis

Westy has also gone out for a blat to bed in his new brakes.  I have just noticed that he forgot to take his mobile phone...  :0

I should get out in the nice weather while you can.   I have a feeling that as soon as I have mine finished n registered, the heavens will open till December, then it will get worse  :D

I wish you lot would shut the fxxx up cos mines not finished. IM SO ENVIOUS OF YOU. I hope the weathers this good on the 28th march at cadwell. Id like to see if i can get a ride with someone

not got a Westfield anymore  ???  so went for a blast on my 1200 Suzuki Bandit instead  :cool:  :D  ;)

Got up early and was out in the Derbyshire hills, Cat & Fiddle etc, by 8.00am, precious little traffic, no sign of plod and a gorgeous day with the car working a treat, :love:  :love:  :love:  Now must improve mi brakes to take full advantage ;)

Brian.

Only 90 miles around the Oxfordshire/Buckinghamshire border but, boy, was it good...... Even better after I'd checked the tyre pressures and put in a little air.

Well, I've been out today too...

Anyone in the Swindon area recommend some nice Westy friendly roads? There was slow traffic everywhere I went today :(

Andy

And a splendid scuff it was too..... had a good run around the vale of Taunton, about 60 miles. Surprisingly cold in the shadows, but nearly summery in the sunny bits.

Highlights include achieving well over the speed limit (the speedo's optimistic but an indicated 120), the car feeling a bit more communicative with some decent heat in the tyres, admiring glances, a wave from a Marlin driver (I think), a couple of nods from bikers, the baiting of an MR2 which resulted in an appreciative thumbs up from the driver when he couldn't get away from me, and lastly a Vauxhall VX220 that just didn't want to play...........

Minghis.