Covid affecting nomex material

Simon Waterfall Syman84

Warning from Motorsport U.K........

“The Covid 19 virus appears to have affected textiles. Particularly FIA approved overalls containing the material “Nomex “ - anti flame retardant material. 

Members of Brighton and Hove Motor Club have reported dramatic shrinkage in FIA approved overalls.  Mostly in the midriff region

All competitors for upcoming sprint at Goodwood are advised to ensure that thier overalls do in fact still zip up properly as per regulation requirements.”

Just a bit of fun. But highly likely to be accurate 😁

• Haha 6

For once, we're not going to ask for pics 😆

• Haha 2

Maybe mandatory to put your overalls on and prove they fit - PMSL

that looks good

On contacting the jacket expander manufacturer about nomex versions the reply was...

GET ON YER BIKE ! ! ! 🤪😁🤣😄😃

Apparently there is a rumour going around that this is a hoax. I have checked my new unworn overall's which are still in the bag and they are the the same size as shown by the untouched label. However, I have had my first Covid jab which was painless but one of the side effects appears to be that body dimensions can be affected and this feature may not be reversible in the near future. Another side effect is that people who have had the jab are feeling thirsty all the time and water does not quench your thirst as only alcohol can solve that issue. Be warned `!!!!

• Haha 3