ALL SOLD - Stack 52mm Gauges

Master O

Selling individually or make me an offer for the set...   They do look nice installed as a group!

All provided with original installation paperwork.  The looms have been cut but sufficient remains to splice into existing wiring or extend as required.

Minimal use, all in superb condition, please see pictures.

Coolant Temp  -  £50  (Cost new:  £135 inc sensor)  -  No sensor included, can be bought for approx £30

Voltmeter  -   £45   (Cost new:  £96)  -  No sensor required, just 3 wires to connect.

Fuel Pressure  -  £30  (Cost new:  £192 inc sensor)  -  No sensor included, the sensor provided by Stack is expensive at £130 hence the low price just for the gauge.

Fuel Level  -  £50  (Cost new:  £148)  -  This isn't supplied by Stack with a sensor for the tank.

Buyer pays postage or can collect.

Just to reiterate no sensors are included.

Coolant.jpg

Volts.jpg

Fuel Pres.jpg

Level.jpg

Hi, i'll take them if we can agree on a bundle price. Also would you message me the connecting sides of the dials?

Thanks

Craig

4 hours ago, Wowblaauw said:

Hi, i'll take them if we can agree on a bundle price. Also would you message me the connecting sides of the dials?

Thanks

Craig

Message sent re offer to take all 4 subject to price.

Additional photo as requested......

Thanks

Mark

Gauges Rear.jpg

• Master O changed the title to ALL SOLD - Stack 52mm Gauges

Thanks for confirming Craig,

Glad they didn't disappoint, didn't think they would!

Mark

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.