Chris King - Webmaster
2 hours ago, Rush Motorspork said:

1.Russ H

2. Matt C

3. Jonathan C

4. Dave G

5. Simon

I’m provisionally in - can’t commit just yet but keep me in the loop for ferry bookings 👍

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rush Motorspork

• Chris King - Webmaster

• Steve (sdh2903)

• Rush Motorsport the 2nd

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After literally minutes of planning, covid permitting, I am pleased to announce the first, the inaugural, likely to be the ONLY NMNC21 is go! Yes it's the:   Nissan Micra Nurburgring Challen

Enter contestant number 1.    Been and collected this just, under the guize of let the lad learn to drive in it. So lucked out because it was paid for out of the joint account 😁 Roll on

This is shaping up to be the biggest wscc European trip but with errr no Westfield'S 😂🤣😂

Posted Images

Rush Motorspork

I’ll do a roll call on interested parties in the new year and get a whatSapp group going

Chris King - Webmaster
9 minutes ago, Rush Motorspork said:

I’ll do a roll call on interested parties in the new year and get a whatSapp group going

From previous experience organising EuroTrips in May, you need to book the ferry sooner rather than later - we usually had it booked up by November.

Current mad situation does throw all previous experience out of the window along with the dummy though...