CateringVan R500

Bananaman

Probably. Remember that the rears are quite wide (8.5") and probably stick out by another 1-1.5" from your 7" wheels. Would you be using them on the road or track only? If track only them this is not a prob, but for road use the tread must be covered

Fast Westie

I suppose I could always get some bigger wheel arches, maybe get some made up in C/F.  :love:  :love:  :love:

Andy

must stop spending money on the car....

:arse:

Mike Barnby will make them up in any size you want...

7" is a stock item if I remember correctly.

Thats the same as on my car see you at Cadwell.

Paul.

I don't think they're worth the money at all.

Barely 0.3kg lighter per wheel over a completely standard Mo/Superlight/Minilight, softer/more brittle rims and in some cases £200 more per wheel.

Far better off investing in a set of ACB10s or some lighter/upgraded components for your corners (brakes, suspension, disks, uprights etc), you'll see/feel a lot more back for your money that way.

Thanks Graeme,

I was thinking of second hand, theres a guy over on the DarkSide who is selling a set for "offers over £600"

Don't know weather i really want 8.5" rears?

Andy :t-up:

Unless you're running mega power, see 400bhp/tonne+ then you'll want fronts all round. You can always play with tyre sizes (within a limited range) anyway.

£600 would be about right with medium-good condition reasonable tyres and powder coated centres. From what I've been led to believe it's not difficult to pick up a set from MBE for £750 new.

From what I've been led to believe it's not difficult to pick up a set from MBE for £750 new.

It's true... just done this very thing: 13 x 6" all round.

I'm wondering if you're really looking at buying things at all.

Are you secretly stalking the pubs of Caterhum meets with a tool set before the clocks move  :p  :p  :D  :D

I'm wondering if you're really looking at buying things at all.

Are you secretly stalking the pubs of Caterhum meets with a tool set before the clocks move        

F***ing good idea, where & when's the next Cheshire meet for the Catering Van owners?

Anonymus....... :durr:

£600 would be about right with medium-good condition reasonable tyres and powder coated centres.

Ha! I don't think these wheels have tyres.