Cadwell Park Track Day August 2004

Westfieldman

We can have some discounted places at Cadwell Park through Javelin [track day organisers]

Date 13 August 2004

Cost less than £150 Colin @ Javelin does not want to publish the price to the whole world just the WSCC so contact me for the price it is cheaper then normal

To book you will need a password from me then ring Colin and pay by the normal means Card Cheque etc.

Groups to be abbility related

East Yorks area have some prefrence then open to all

Instructor available on the day usually free

More details fine tunning as time goes by.

Please regester intrest by E-mail to paul.jones37@ntlworld.com

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Final Details of Cadwell Park Trackday 13th August 2004 - Cost is less than noted in the above posting.

The trackday is organised by Javelin Trackdays with a negotiated discount scheme, specific for W.S.C.C. bone fide current club members ONLY.

There are 24 spaces available, drivers will be allocated into appropriate groupings based upon previous track experience  as noted by yourselves Novice, Intermediate and Experienced. Javelin Trackdays reserve the right to re-assign drivers as they see fit.

The W.S.C.C. Members Only track payment is payable to Javelin Trackdays - This offer is NOT available to any bookings made directly to Javelin or through the internet, but MUST be made via the W.S.C.C. booking procedures.

To Book this W.S.C.C. Trackday Offer and obtain further cost details, you must first issue an e-mail to Paul Jones at the following address paul.jones37@ntlworld.com including your name, postcode and W.S.C.C. Membership No. - This information will be checked and you will be issued with a booking password and telephone number.

With this password, please ring the included number and make all payments using a cheque or credit card directly with Javelin Trackdays, who will provide further details as necessary.

The cost of this special W.S.C.C. advance booking offer is for WSCC members ONLY - please note that this price is not available via any other means, should you not book via the W.S.C.C. offer facility then the cost will be at the standard higher rate.

All the usual benefits that Javelin Trackdays provide on their track days are available:- i.e. free instruction, helmet hire, passengers over 16 years of age are allowed at a small additional cost.

More details of Javelin can be seen at   www.javelintrackdays.co.uk

Remember, this is a non-competitive event, no times may be taken / published or trophies awarded. Drivers and passengers take part at their own risk, Javelin Trackdays, The W.S.C.C., or Cadwell Park Circuit and all relevant officials will not be held responsible for any loss, theft or damage to individuals or their property arising during or as a consequence of their participation in the event. You must present a full U.K. driving licence at signing on.

I now have a few names for this event

So the next step is for me to send the names etc for Mark Stanton to check their membership [formality] and then issue your personal password.

will do some tonight.

Your place is not booked untill you pay Javelin.

Thanks for the call last night Paul.

Would have loved to do Cadwell with you guy's. unfortunatly it clashes with a Spa trip.

Will do another Cadwell this year though, so we can sort out the trailer.

I will post the peice of wood when I get the trailer back from the inlaws  ;)

Bazzer

There could be up to ten more I sent out 11 passwords and one needs a devorce to go but theres time for that

I will list the names nearer the time unless you do not want to be named

Blatman's not comming as its too far up North to drag that HEAVY PINTWORTH but ity's down hill all the way home then again he would probably overshoot London and end up in the Channel with all that weight :D  :D  :D  :D

There could be up to ten more I sent out 11 passwords and one needs a devorce to go but theres time for that

I will list the names nearer the time unless you do not want to be named

Blatman's not comming as its too far up North to drag that HEAVY PINTWORTH but ity's down hill all the way home then again he would probably overshoot London and end up in the Channel with all that weight :D  :D  :D  :D

Colin said that 5-6 others had booked.............

I'll have to get over there B4 this but it's nice to go with a load of other wesies. :love:

Blatman's not comming as its too far up North to drag that HEAVY PINTWORTH but ity's down hill all the way home then again he would probably overshoot London and end up in the Channel with all that weight

Blatmans not coming 'cos he'll be sprinting on the Sunday.........

Oh, and it's a proper Cosworth too....  :D:D:D:D

bitebitebitebitebitebitebitebitebitebitebitebitebitebitebitebitebitebitebitebitebitebite

etc.....

:D

To Book this W.S.C.C. Trackday Offer and obtain further cost details, you must first issue an e-mail to Paul Jones at the following address paul.jones37@ntlworld.com including your name, postcode and W.S.C.C. Membership No. - This information will be checked and you will be issued with a booking password and telephone number.

With this password, please ring the included number and make all payments using a cheque or credit card directly with Javelin Trackdays, who will provide further details as necessary.

do i have to eat the paper work ?

does the tape self distruct ?

will joanne lumley be there in an e-type :p:p

(there isnt a licking emoticon, so i had to settle for poking my tongue out!!!;)

do i have to eat the paper work ?

does the tape self distruct ?

will joanne lumley be there in an e-type

Only if you accept this track day

If you decline the offer you will be hunted down and ...............................you know what happens next.

• 2 months later...

Colin from Javelin has sent me this E-mail

I have been playing around with the figures for the 13th and I think we can extend the discounted offer up to 48 cars with a deadline for payment being the end of May. Anyone who signed up to pay more atfter the last deadline will have the payment procesed at the reduced rate.

We also have a few places on our Snetterton evening on May 20th which I can do for £80 to WSCC members. (£15 off).

Kind Regards

Colin

Colin Jebson

Javelin Trackdays

Tel 01469 560574

fax 01469 560581

Mob 07889 740586

e mail - colin@javelintrackdays.co.uk

Some one E-mailed me in the last ten days and I don't think I replied please E-mail me again as I don't have you E-mail I must have deleted it by mistake

Some come on lets fill the remaining places E-mail me for the details and price [it's a good price]

Paul.