Curborough

stever

Curborough 2004 - June 19 / 20 WSCC Organised event

For 2004 we have use of the circuit for a non-competitive track session on Saturday 19th June - this is open to ALL W.S.C.C. members for a nominal fee to cover costs.

Sunday 20th June sees a round of the WSCC Speed Series - As ever we need volunteer marshals, please cajole, bribe and imbibe as many folks as you can, without sufficient marshals we cannot run the event.

With a large camping attendance anticipated we are proposing to provide on site shower facilities and extra W.C.'s for use by all W.S.C.C. members - for this a nominal charge for camping will be made to help cover costs.

B.B.Q. and social - The W.S.C.C. will be providing a large B.B.Q. on site + coals this is for use all S.S. drivers and W.S.C.C. members attending the weekend. So bring your own sausage, dead animal or veggie burgers and feel free to cremate anything you wish. Please keep the B.B.Q. clean and hot for everyone's use

The site will be open from the afternoon of Friday 18 June

I've never done anything like it before but I'd like to volunteer for marshaling, in return for a ride or two ;)

Membership will be in the post fairly soon :D

Scruffy

Never mind. Plenty of other events this yr

But nowt quite like this  :D  :D  :D and don't you know it  :D  :D  :D two days of Westfield use and abuse  :D  :D

Sunday 20th June sees a round of the WSCC Speed Series - As ever we need volunteer marshals, please cajole, bribe and imbibe as many folks as you can, without sufficient marshals we cannot run the event.

Never done anything like this either  :p

But if you need a hand marshalling I'd love to have a go  :D

:D  :D  :D two days of Westfield use and abuse  :D  :D

But I always abuse it...You know that :D

Shame to miss it; but Going back to Chicago for a crack at some downtown drinkin :p  :p

You KNOW I will be around for a good chunk of the rest of the calender.

Curby is my favourite place to date.......Just waiting to see what Ollies  Mont has to offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

But if you need a hand marshalling I'd love to have a go  

That's great - get yourself tent and "supplies" up there for the weekend  :D  :D

Mr Stanton, you havn't got back to me about the days events that we mentioned just before xmas.  I've mentioned it to a few, and a right jolly idea they thought it was.

Besides, if nothing else it give me a reason to celebrate in a Curborough Style Fashion in the evening - however I don't do that any more  :oops:

DOH - I thought you were gonna provide a draft and send stuff through  :D  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :down: Lets talk  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

:D  ;) Stop pickin on me  :D  :devil: Now what was it you were gonna speak to me about  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

• 2 months later...