• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• westy

• mmmmdonuts

• Fat Albert

• chrisbin

so how did you manage to put that smilie on then.  Either you used the mouse with the pencil (impressive) or you had to press shift+0 to make the ) with a pencil - even more impressive

:0 .....let's just say it's a trick even Errole Flynn would have had difficulty doing.

Hello Beveryody  :devil:  :durr:

Boredom rules - especially whilst working for railtrack  :devil:

I'll be getting me coat at 3.30 cos the pubs open ......... yippee

afternoon Stanton, pub at 3:30!  I'll pop my CV in the post to you.  I'm starting to become a fan of friday afternoon drinking, probably not a good thing :blush:

and whats even better is someone has put £50 behind the bar  :cool:  :D  :devil:  :p

Blatters is off on hoilday till next Thursday - so he won't know we've been talking about him  :devil:  :devil:

£50 quid thats almost 20 pints in Chelmsford ???

He will know, he scans the threads even in the chatroom.  There again if his back thursday we can just delete the offending posts wednesday night :cool:

back from lunch - that has alleviated the boredom for a while.  Brie and cranberry baguette.  Nice.

So, is this thread similar to the one on that other board that prompted this in the first place?  Somehow I doubt it.  I don't frequent many boards, but there aren't many like this one.

Nice to see you back Mr Thpok.  Or have you been bacvk a while, and its just that I haven't been here?

Anyone want to buy my car?

as long as your not into morning groups hugs with your employees thats fine

more like morning group farts  :arse:  :arse:  :D

sorry had to attend a meeting, so took time out

Boredom rules - especially whilst working for railtrack  

currently trying to get an order out of them, the're in their third meeting to decide what colour the order should be  :zzz:  :zzz:

Only the third  :D  :D  meeting, you gotta wait until its in double figures  :D  :devil:  ;)

Why work when you can have a meeting  :devil:  :devil:  :D

only 2 hours to go  :devil:  :D

If I was behind in sleep I used to love inviting people to meetings that suffer from verbal diahrea (spelling?).  Many a time a gentle nap was possible as they went on about nothing :)

manys the time I have dozed off in meetings.  Nobody has ever said anything either.  Used to sleep in lectures too.  A while ago I went to someones desk, sat down next to them, asked them a question and then fell asleep before they had answered.  I opened my eyes again about 30 seconds later top find 3 people staring at me in disbelief.

Don't go to many meeting since I have moved to this new place.  Not important enough.

Never properly fallen asleep at work before, tempting as it is.  

I just heard that I'm going to be working in the city for two weeks starting monday so this means a chance to get some  :zzz: on the train again.

I'm also off to the pub at 16:15 :)

only an hour to, then a lovely drive round the M25 in the rain in my F reg micra.  I'm looking forward to it already.

At least its the weekend.

So, back to the original idle chat subject - anyone up to anything exciting over the weekend?

On insurance, Loss of no claims if you don't have continuos cover?

Now put the "b*st*rd mentality" cap on for a split second & you'll know the answer.......

Try working from home for your next job,

nobody can see you surf.... :devil: