13inch super lite splits and tyres

Craigib76

As above in good condition sure they are 13x7 on the fronts and 13x8 rears I will post up the offset once I get the wheels off the car

looking for 400 for them collected from West Lothian Scotland could possibly meet somewhere along the M74/M6 or A1

Regards Craig 

129AA9D6-503E-47AB-8657-384231CF186D.png

BB95D6D9-EF82-441B-AC7B-DDBF15E7E17A.png

30FC365D-9D8E-4123-8976-AF7616CE2FCF.png

• Like 2

Are they AO32s? Might be worth putting that in the title as they seem quite sort after now.

Also worth weighing one if they are super light :) 

GLWS

Just now, RussH said:

Are they R1Rs?

No, they’re Yokohama AO32’s, a semi slick rather than an all weather tyre like the R1R’s. Good tyre though.

offsets might be handy to know, however.

I would like these please. Can I arrange a courier to collect if you wrapped them for protection?

I already have someone interested via Pm

they are waiting on et’s 

I will let you know if it falls through 

Regards Craig

• 1 month later...

Hi all

not had a chance to check any thing only just decided to sell again after buying a new set of wheels

would prefer pick up from central Scotland or if I have to package them up perhaps add 20 quid for the packaging and organise your own courier 

• 2 weeks later...

Think based on measurements that the fronts are around 10-15 and the rears are around 40 

car is running 25mm spacers dropping this to 15 ish 

Cheers Craig 

Will withdraw these from sale until I have a chance to figure out what the offsets are on these

Regards Craig

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.