Manta ray = westfield nose cone

Dan_G

Anyone else noticed the front of a Westfield looks like a mantaray?

header-manta-ray-dance.thumb.jpg.703727b3c53a3fa5bfec57cc40220fbb.jpg

20200905_201137.thumb.jpg.2172419055a3bb3e2c389af3583de8a3.jpg

Right, I'm off for another glass of wine

😂

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, corsechris said:

Based on that, I think a coffee might be more sensible? :)

The sun's over the yardarm somewhere... Pass me the corkscrew...

Hic... 

• Haha 2

On 05/09/2020 at 20:15, Dan_G said:

Anyone else noticed the front of a Westfield looks like a mantaray?

No, but now I've seen it... Awesome picture, triple rays at 1000, dive dive, dive...

Probably one of my best dives was spent sat on the bottom watching a group of Manta at a cleaning station. Amazing creatures.

14 minutes ago, corsechris said:

Probably one of my best dives was spent sat on the bottom watching a group of Manta at a cleaning station. Amazing creatures.

Aye, loved hanging around Manat Point in Maldives with these 'hovering' overhead - so majestic and what skill at flying in a pretty strong current - only surpassed by going back at night and seeing them do rolls in the torchlight. Oh to be there now!

1 hour ago, Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO said:

Aye, loved hanging around Manat Point in Maldives with these 'hovering' overhead - so majestic and what skill at flying in a pretty strong current - only surpassed by going back at night and seeing them do rolls in the torchlight. Oh to be there now!

Was due back there in April. :(

That is a gutting!

I know. Was my 60th too. Sadly, I have a nasty suspicion that my trip last year could well have been my last to the Maldives, and my last dive too. Can't see the world getting back to anything like the way it was for a very long time, if at all.

On the subject to things ending, just watched a Virgin 747 make its last takeoff from Manchester, on the way to Heathrow then off to become a military transport. At least I got to turn left and sit in seat 1 once before I died!

Gutted by agreed, the cheap and cheerful dash to Sharm or Hurghada is dead as a dodo too due to reduction in numbers allowed. Though actual dive boats are probably a pretty safe place to be - after all the chef kills everything with that food and we keep washing ourselves for an hour at a time in salt water!

• Haha 1