Procomp

Hafod

Has anyone spoken to Procomp recently.  Their phone line as always engaged and I don’t have an email address. Wanted to order some shocks from them. 

12 minutes ago, Hafod said:

Has anyone spoken to Procomp recently.  Their phone line as always engaged and I don’t have an email address. Wanted to order some shocks from them. 

I think you'll find he's not able to sell them direct to you and you'll need to buy them from Protech or Westfield and then post to him for revalving/balancing.

• Like 1

Just keep trying let it ring and ring , they’ve furloughed a few staff but are still working .I ordered a pair and it took 5 weeks from order to dispatch .My last call was about a week ago 

oops that’s Protech , on a plus side I dropped my shocks off at Mat Procomp. Last Friday for re  valving .He’s Had Trouble with his phones and changed no I think . 
PM me and I’ll send you his mobile ,you can also get him on Facebook .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

I think you'll find he's not able to sell them direct to you and you'll need to buy them from Protech or Westfield and then post to him for revalving/balancing.

What Ian says is correct that’s the route I took ,

Matt has also been pretty ill,so I think he's trying to get back to work steadily 👍

Hes also very busy with the racing😁

Mat at Procomp is a mate of mine and he hasn't been too well lately. However, hes pretty much recovered and working again. I've just spoken to him and he asked me to post the following:-

I'm back working normal hours and
I am still revalving dampers and sorting springs and geo setups.

Contact. 07825544254

https://m.facebook.com/Procomp-motorsport-376574512390043/

Thanks Mat

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 18/08/2020 at 11:08, Hafod said:

Thanks Ian, will do

Hi all. Thanks as always for the help. New widetrack on order and protechs from Westfield.  Will send them to Procomp for revalving  when they arrive. 

• Like 2