Onliest Music...

Onliest Smeg David

I'm gobsmacked! I didn't expect many views or comments for a 'wacky' Music blog that's well off the script of Westfields! :yellow-westy:

.... & blog visits nearing 400 ! :cool: >>>>>

During lockdown's early days, being stuck in twiddling me thumbs with brain going doolally, I thought it would be interesting to document some of my audio journey.

Unfortunately/fortunately (delete as appropriate! :d ) the WSCC Forum was the most practical place to do this.

Thinking that I would write a few, get zero interest and slowly drop them, I am surprised that 14 have now been published.

It is becoming more difficult to blunder across inspiration for varying blog input, so numbers may wane - but I'll keep it up as and when I find something interesting to me, just in case it is interesting to some of you.

Music has helped me through these 'difficult for everyone' times, and the support I've had means a lot.

SO - THANKS to those who have shown interest and fed back your appreciation. :love:

• Like 1

Just looking at the spines there - some bands I have, and some I know, B-52s, 10000 Maniacs (+ Natalie Merchant), Transmission Vamp, Edie Brickell, Devo and others. Is that Hustler, and Ninja Sex Party?

Looking through my albums, here's the soundtrack album from Cool World, might be something on there that tickles your obscureness - my ex was a fan of My Life With the Thrill Kill Cult and other trashy bands (Zodiac Mindwarp etc).

20200818_162112.thumb.jpg.2d7329bf9cbdcd0c08b69e66556b2ba1.jpg

• Like 1