Westfield courier service to Scotland

Weekend Warrior

@Rab (bombero) Reid

Got in touch last night so all confirmed for the weekend.

We just need to sort a pick up point and time although the time will be very variable depending if I have to sleep.

Will be in touch.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Alfascozzesi said:

@Rab (bombero) Reid

Got in touch last night so all confirmed for the weekend.

We just need to sort a pick up point and time although the time will be very variable depending if I have to sleep.

Will be in touch.

@Weekend Warrior, @RobH72, are we still good for this weekend? 🤞

6 hours ago, Rab (bombero) Reid said:

@Weekend Warrior, @RobH72, are we still good for this weekend? 🤞

I’m still good Rab  just got back from holiday, I will message Rob tomorrow with a view to dropping off Thursday or Friday .👍

• Like 1

@Alfascozzesi Gary, shall I PM @RobH72 Rob for his mob/address and texted them to you? Also, I'm assuming that you'll be coming back via the M74. If so, I could meet you at the Abington Services, or maybe the Hamilton Services dependant on timing..

2 hours ago, Rab (bombero) Reid said:

@Alfascozzesi Gary, shall I PM @RobH72 Rob for his mob/address and texted them to you? Also, I'm assuming that you'll be coming back via the M74. If so, I could meet you at the Abington Services, or maybe the Hamilton Services dependant on timing..

Just PM'd you all 👍

• Like 1

Picked up my seats from Gary @Alfascozzesi and it was great to catch up mate, and huge thanks for picking the seats up for me! Beers in 2021!Seats are great, and very well packaged, thanks Steve @Weekend Warrior. Thanks Rob @RobH72 for stepping in to aid the courier relay! 😎

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rab (bombero) Reid said:

Picked up my seats from Gary @Alfascozzesi and it was great to catch up mate, and huge thanks for picking the seats up for me! Beers in 2021!Seats are great, and very well packaged, thanks Steve @Weekend Warrior. Thanks Rob @RobH72 for stepping in to aid the courier relay! 😎

Glad they got there safe and sound 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rab (bombero) Reid said:

You're welcome, glad to help. 

Good to meet you @Alfascozzesi, hope you got back OK! That's one epic roadtrip 😂

• Like 1

Yes got back earlier than expected. 

Thanks to all the guys I picked up from and good to meet you all.

Over a thousand miles in 24 hours with a few hours sleep on a transit front bench wasn’t the best weekend ever but good to get everything picked pick. 😂

• Like 3