Ender 3 Spares clearout

maurici

Mostly nozzles. All in 0.4

-MICROSWISS SOLD SOLD SOLD Microswiss Brass Nickel coated Nozzle. Brand new unused (came with the all metal setup but i used another nozzle)... Greatly rated nozzle with brass thermal properties and quite a bit of wear resistance thanks to its Nicked coating.  Will handle composites and PLA with no problem, and thermal properties are about the same of and ST brass nozzle.

RPP £16, yours for  £8plus posting.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/micro-swiss-M2549-02-Resistant-Hephaestus/dp/B01LOY6496/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=micro+swiss+plated&qid=1596830890&s=industrial&sr=1-1

-Prima design hardened steel. IDEAL to print carbon filled, glow in the dark and so on... Isn´t the best for fine PLA results as will leave significant stinging, but works great with composites. Less than 300 grams of carbon have gone trough it and theoretically should last 20 or 30 Kg of composite material... then my tungsteen nozzle arrived and wont be used anymore.

RPP £13quid. Yours for  £6 plus posting.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07D9TTXPJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

-Trianlgelabs Kit of a brass and a hardened steel nozzles. Extremely good quality, comparable to the Ender Stock nozzle. (yet to arrive, so new and unused). Bought as spares after ruining a few Brass nozzles with Carbon filled and glow in the dark... and after being impressed by a Hardened Steel one I borrowed to try from a mate. 

The hardened steel one, will last 6 KG of Carbon material without finding any wear and works pretty well in PLA (temperatures need to be tuned up a bit by 5 or 10 degrees).

RPP of the kit £13 plus posting plus 3 months of waiting... On sale for £8 plus posting.

All the nozzles I´m selling have given me a good result, and the only reason of selling is the purchase of the tungsteen carbride nozzle I´ve reviewd... I print A LOT of composite material and nothing quite holds up after 5 or 6 KG... and what it does (prima creator one) wont leave a great finishing in STD materials...  but they will be great for you if you want to start to try and experiment, or just to have as spares @ much cheaper price than the going rate.

The triangle labs ones, Have just taken too long to arrive, and I could not wait that much, but now there are in the country so I should have them within the next week.

I also have some unused capricorn tube, a capricorn cutter and some posh fittings that I could include for an extra when a nozzle is purchased.

MICROSWISS SOLD. Prima and trianglelabs still available.

Thanks

Maurici.

I’ll take the Microswiss nozzle please Maurici.

I’ll pm you for payment details.

Chris. PM sent.

Re- Mricro swiss nozzle, description adjusted. I did mess up.

• Thanks 1

Microswiss Sold.

All the others still available

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.