Chrome yellow boot box

Jackv4

SOLD pending pick up

Chrome yellow boot box that came from my seiw that was fitted with RAC bar. See the photos as it's been fitted with a few riv nuts. Only selling as I plan to fit as large a fuel tank as I can. 

£110 posted

IMG_20200731_164150.jpg

IMG_20200731_164207.jpg

IMG_20200731_164227.jpg

IMG_20200731_164234.jpg

I already bought a spare boot box to cut up to fit with my RAC roll bar, but it's dark green and would have needed painting when I'd eventually finished.

This one would save me the paint, but removing most of the rivnuts will be a bit of a faff

If you'll take £80 inc delivery, I'll have it and sell my green boot box to get some cash back

4 hours ago, NigelO said:

I already bought a spare boot box to cut up to fit with my RAC roll bar, but it's dark green and would have needed painting when I'd eventually finished.

This one would save me the paint, but removing most of the rivnuts will be a bit of a faff

If you'll take £80 inc delivery, I'll have it and sell my green boot box to get some cash back

Hi mate 

£80 including delivery isnt quite enough. Thinking its probably going to cost me around £15 to post. 

Ta

1 hour ago, Uisdean said:

Hi Jack4

i have sent you a pm

Replied 

Ok - as a Yorkshireman, you cant blame me for trying....

£90 delivered?

29 minutes ago, NigelO said:

Ok - as a Yorkshireman, you cant blame me for trying....

£90 delivered?

Sorry mate its sold to Uisdean, Hes fairly local so no postage required

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.