Bike engine cars

skid

whats the big thing on bike engine cars,are they much better or what is it.

not being sacastic but l just don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :t-up:  :cool:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Al Yupright

• skid

• Mark Stanton

• Nick M

oh christ not again please ............... do a search and you'll find it's been done to death.  ;)  :D  :D  :)  :D  :D

They are all good  :D  :D  :devil:  :p  :D  in their own individual ways  :D  :D  :cool:

Except for .......................... and then there's .............. and if you ............. and my mate down the pub said ......... :D  :devil:

Skid please don’t start this again. It seems to evoke more problems than the Vx/Duratec/Zetec arguments and I think that is a shame as it seems some of the Bec have got a bit fed up with this line a long time ago. Personally I prefer Cec but I can see the appeal of Bec they are just not for me. If you really want to know get along to an area meet and hopefully someone there will have one for you to blag a ride in and you will be able to make up your own mind. On saying that Bec are not for me I have only been in a Megablade and I am not qualified to pass comment on any others.  :t-up:

I think that is a shame as it seems some of the Bec have got a bit fed up with this line a long time ago

Correct! :blush:

The argument always went round and round in circles, and cant be  :arse: 'd any more!!

Those that like 'em, like 'em, and those that dont, dont!

Never the twain shall mix!!

Just dont mention torque, reliability, cost, power-to-weight, weight, revs, sequential gears and everything will be ok. Back off! Nothing to be seen here, go to your homes please.

:D

Cheers,

Al.

Yeah, still waiting for Bookatrack@MonacoGP though ;)

Cant get the hang of this changing gear at 7K lark with car engines, whats that all about ;)

:0 .......not wishing to upset those afflicted with bike engined cars and the fence sitters amongst you however, the arguments concerning bike and "car" engined Westfield's is simple to encapsulate and is analogues to the intrinsic differences in a sexual encounter with a prostitute and the deeper sexuality found within longer term relationships. The former is a quick bang that will often end in a loud bang, while the latter will see you through the up's and down's of everyday life and is infinitely more satisfying once you learn to put your foot down. But really, this is a no brainer, a bike engine is built to move a 2 wheeled feather-weight not some lumbering great Westfield, and once the craze is over we'll all be laughing in our pints about the time we thought this was the way forward.

yeah right pi$$pot... whatever you say...

This is exactly the sort of narrowminded/uninformed/inexperienced opinion, that has lead to people like myself really not being ar$ed to argue anymore...

narrowminded/uninformed/inexperienced opinion

??? .........so anyone who doesn't worship at the shrine of BEC is narrow-minded are they, Yal? Inexperienced? I've been using bike engined vehicles for 30 years and I remain convinced, until I see long-term evidence to  contrary, that the best place for a bike engine is in a bike. Personally, I couldn't give a toss whether you can be arsed to argue or not, if you've got something to say that adds to the debate then say it, otherwise......