Stafford Show

Hi All

Does anybody know the opening times of the show for tomorrow ?? I have tried ringing them all day but no b__dy answer !!

Thanks

9.00am till 4 or 5pm, don't worry too much about close down, you'll be wet enough by what ever time anyway :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Brian.

sorry Bruno, total upcock, it was 10am opening, but yeah great weather for this time of the year inspite of the forecast.

That really is a first for the last 5 years or so :D  :D  :D

Brian.

That really is a first for the last 5 years or so      

I guess you went then mate. I did see a Cyclone, and wondered if it was your motor.

Stu.

Yeah Stu, was there from about 10 till 12, but left early to take advantage of the decent weather, do a few more miles and play around with the suspension settings. I'd put new ally avo's on and it's the first week back on the road this year,  ;)

Brian.