The New F1

Alan7

If u cant cope for one minute looking at this your insane, I mean come on its only a picture....

Here

How do you get the dead flys off your teeth  :0  :0

The F1 was on here about 8 months ago but the cats are pretty cool :t-up:  All my cat does is get p********,smoke cigars and stops out all night :(

Buzz :(

buzz isn't it funny how mr rock on's car looks remarkably like yours  ;)  :arse:

does it b*****k

Question or statement of fact  ???  ???  :D  :D  :devil:  ???  :D

Are the Buzzmobile and Wroxwagon one and the same ???????

Vote now  :D  :D  :devil:

the Bandit is not the same as the Buzzmobile!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  as you can see there are many differences.

dipstick

looks pretty much the same to me  ???  :( maybe your buzz's twin mr rock on or even buzz's long lost sister  :0  :arse:

yes thats it sister   ;) i bet you have side screen's to stop your skirt blowing up  :arse: and a tea cozy to keep your long flowing locks in place  :arse:  ;)  :love:  :blush:

come on admit it mr rock  ;)