cycle wings........again......

chrisbin

Well finally got around to looking at changing my old yellow ones for the carbon catering van ones and established that it is not going to be easy, and probably will not fit anyway :(

Sooo......looking at the Westfield online shop I see they are selling "Carbon Effect" jobs at the reasonable price of £124/pair. But they state suitable for 185 tyres.

Question is, I have 15" wheels with 195 tyres.....will these fit? Has anyone used them?

Other thing is, where can I get some black bolts to fit them?

Before anyone suggests other suppliers this now seems best route to follow as I already have brackets fitted to suit w/field pattern wings and don't really want to add to my collection of u/s cycle wings!!

Oh, and if anyone wants some c******m C/F wings, you know where to find me!! (They have been used, but are in decent knick - one hole drilled, top and bottom) Ideal for track day spares...

chrisbin

Give Paul @ PlaysKool a call he will be able to do you some proper C/F wings which will fit you wing stays for about what Westfield are charging fro pretend ones?

01274-680100

Andy :t-up:

I have Westfield cycle wing brackets - which also accept Formula 27 and Dax cycle wings without any problems - both of whom can also supply Carbon effect if you want something different  :D  ;)  :)  ;)  ;)  :D for 195 tyres  ;)  :D