Mickmade Wide Track "aero" section front wishbones inc shocks, uprights and all spacers and fittings - SOLD -

Blatman

Made as a small run for a few of us back when I had more hair... These will fit narrow and wide body cars.

They are fully rose-jointed and I will include all washers, spacers and fittings for the mounting bolts as well as the spacers to slot in to Cortina uprights which I also have for sale.

They are in excellent condition with very few miles on them. One of the lower wishbones has a couple of small nicks in the powder coat but there is no rust anywhere on these parts. 

They have less than 100 track miles on them since they were fitted to my sprint car so the rose joints should not need any attention any time soon.

If required I have some rose jointed AVO ally shocks with 320lb springs. The shocks are in as new condition and again I will include the spacers.

Wishbones/spacers = £500

With shocks and springs £600

With uprights £800

No, I won't sell the shocks and s[rings on their own for £100!!! This is a sweetener for the lucky buyer.

ally shocks.jpg

wishbone spacers.jpg

wishbones 1.jpg

wishbones 2.jpg

uprights 1.jpg

uprights 2.jpg

• Blatman changed the title to Mickmade Wide Track "aero" section front wishbones inc shocks, uprights and all spacers and fittings
  • Blatman changed the title to Mickmade Wide Track "aero" section front wishbones inc shocks, uprights and all spacers and fittings - SOLD -

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.