Wanted Crossflow to Zetec conversion

Soraya

I have finally been persuaded by my husband to change my crossflow and to get a 2.0 zetec.  I have an engine, engine mounts and no need to change the type 9 gearbox, that is it.  So looking for all the other bits......

• Low level sump
  • Inlet manifolds for carbs
  • Flywheel
  • Starter motor
  • Alternator and fitting kit
  • ECU

What have you got ? :)

Thanks

Don’t forget the exhaust manifold, clutch and possibly an idler pulley if it’s a blacktop 👍

On 30/05/2020 at 13:35, Soraya said:

I have finally been persuaded by my husband to change my crossflow and to get a 2.0 zetec.  I have an engine, engine mounts and no need to change the type 9 gearbox, that is it.  So looking for all the other bits......

• Low level sump
  • Inlet manifolds for carbs
  • Flywheel
  • Starter motor
  • Alternator and fitting kit
  • ECU

What have you got ? :)

Thanks

Hi, I have a era low level sump which I just changed for the raceline unit. I also have a spare flywheel and possibly emerald k3 having just purchased a K6 but still unsure.

let me know if any of these are any good to you.

cheers

Craig

If @Soraya doesn't have the Ecu, I have a friend potentially looking for an emerald K3 ecu. What sort of money are you looking for @Wowblaauw

13 hours ago, GaryD1971 said:

If @Soraya doesn't have the Ecu, I have a friend potentially looking for an emerald K3 ecu. What sort of money are you looking for @Wowblaauw

Hi guys,

Thanks for the offer but I have been told that I should look for an omex or dta ECU. Thanks for the offer Wowblauw xxx 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.