original 1982 westie ad

mmmmdonuts

• 3 weeks later...

only just saw the response on this.  I am still here.  Planning to leave in May.  House is sold.  Pool table has gone.  Electrical stuff has been allocated to friends and family.  Various other bits and pieces up for sale.  Car is still here.  It will be in the next issue of Which kit, and I'll stick it up on Find it and any other websites I can find this weekend.  Unfortunately my membership of wscc ran out just before I decided to sell it.  Not sure whether to renew just to get an ad on the website.  Probably not worth it.  I would have thought any one looking would look in which kit.

Very busy trying to sort out everything.  We have a route now, but haven't booked the tickets yet.  Still trying to get my year off authorised, otherwise I will resign.