13th and 14th June Yorkshire Dales and Lakes drive and stay

Rickyboy100

I've put a route together, basically meet in leeds at 9.30am to leave at 10 on Saturday morning,
Fox and Grapes York Road (A64) LS15 4NJ
Drive north through the dales, to include Buttertubs pass and calling at the Highest pub in uk for lunch (Tan Hill Inn). From here we carry on north west onto the Lakes passing through Pooley Bridge.
Over night stay at the Castle Inn hotel in Bassenthwaite ( don't forget your swimming costume).
Sunday we leave after Breakfast and head south over the 3 passes, Whinlatter, Honister then the Kirkstone pass. This will be more of a steady sightseeing route with stops for photos etc. Still heading south we enter Coniston, where we will stop for lunch at the Coniston Inn (Formerly the Waterhead Hotel0. After lunch carry on south, eventually crossing the M6 and heading home Via the A65 towards Skipton.
Round about a 300 mile round trip.
Please book your own hotel room.
The Castle Inn, Bassenthwaite (Best Western 03330034087 or Via website)
I can send out the route to anyone that wants it for their sat nav.
Nearer the time i will email out the menus on request so i can forward on your choices for the lunch stops.
This gathering will also be put up on the NWKCOG forum.

• Like 2

will you be wearing your helmet again as this cheers me up

1 hour ago, The Cheese said:

will you be wearing your helmet again as this cheers me up

I might do as it makes me go faster 😁