computer

harky

Probably a really simple one for all the computer whizzs out there,but me being not so computer friendly cannot work out how to add a picture to my new topics.A lot of members have pics of there cars etc above there names but this seems to be outwith my abilitys.Please advise.

"IN LAMEN TERMS"

Cheers

The picture needs, from what I've gathered in my equally non-puter-literate way, to be on a web-site.

You can then click on the image button above, enter the web-site address, and hey presto, the picture appears !

If you're talking about avatars (the piccy under your name) then you need to use a picture on a web-site and you can handle that through "Your Control Panel" at the top of the page.

For those without web-sites, I'm in discussion with Adrian and Westy to have a central location for people to upload images for use in avatars (and perhaps for pasting into topics).

Watch this (or more accurately, that -> space).

Still watching? Good.

Andy