Tracker or Alarm

jrcasey

Right then, need some security on the new Westy.  It already has an immobiliser, but I want to fit either an alarm or a Tracker - which is best??? I'm thinking an alarm as it would cover the most immediate hazard.

jr

A tracker was mentioned in another thread. I've sent you a PM.

Andy

Don't bother with Tracker its crap. The signal can be jammed with a box of tricks from Radio Shack,Farnells etc which cost about £20 most of the crimbo's are already on to it. I  know, I have a mate,PC Bacon who spends his day chasing these ******s round in his works M3 pig pen and generally always finds the 'box' in the car if the theiving muppets have had 2 make a break 4 it.

The best are the GPS style trackers sold by Hawkeye,Minorplanet etc but are  expensive unless u have a fleet of vehicles.

Just a  thought

Buzz :(

I should have been less specific. When I said 'a tracker' I meant 'a device capable of tracking', not tracker itself.

Andy

Cheers Buzz - Cat 1 alarm it is.  Plus baseball bat.  Can you ask your PC mate if you can get prosecuted for beating car theifs with a blunt instrument... :devil:

I should have been less specific. When I said 'a tracker' I meant 'a device capable of tracking', not tracker itself.

Andy

AA tracker is capable of tracking that's why they call it TRACKER your specifics should have been more specific :p but I new what u meant... bit like hoover

by-the-way Andy you've dropped your teddy bear ;)

Buzz

by-the-way Andy you've dropped your teddy bear ;)

Eh?

???

Andy

Hi Andy

Just havin' a 'broad side' @ u 4 for been a bit tetchy/shirty  :0  ;)  :p  :D  :D

Hi Andy

Just havin' a 'broad side' @ u 4 for been a bit tetchy/shirty  :0  ;)  :p  :D  :D

That's what I thought...but I was trying to work out where I'd thrown said teddy.

Anyway, not important now :).

Andy

Andy

what colours your car? Is it a standard Westfield colour?... it looks well

Buzz

Standard Westfield yellow as far as I know...

Andy