What could it be???

Westfields Rock On

someone I know bought what he thought was a westy. It has aluminium panels and a westfield nose with westy badge one it?!?!?! what could it be? I aint seen it.

I pray he hasnt got a RH or LC  :0  :angry:  :angry:

b******d private seller!

It might be an early pre-lit model  ;)  or it could be a ringer  ???  ;)  :D  need more info and piccies

Can you find a chassis number - front bottom cross rail  ;)  :)  :D  If you can cross check with the folks at Kingswinford.

a few years back there was one or two chassis copies around that would accept Westfield/cateringvan wishbones and bodywork  :(  :(  :angry:  :(  :angry:

You gotta be careful any kit car is easier to ring than a tintop.

Hopefully your mate will have a pucker early model Westfield and have endless hours of fun  :D  :D  :D  :D  :p  ;)  Just like what you does  :D  :D  :D  :)  ;)

dunno. the chassis number wasnt on Westfields records. He went down Westfield to buy some stuff and came away rather p******** off  :(  ???  :0  :angry:  :(

Has he been to Dysons it could be a re-badged washing machine :0  just a thought :p

Buzz :(

P.S A question which has been much on my mind .Where is Kylie?