Expanded and condensed views?

TableLeg

Don't know if it is web issue but I find both on my phone and laptop both the Expanded and compressed view options just give the expanded view.

Untitled1.jpg.10fa67e1f8de775c0f6f46bec442722c.jpg

Untitled2.jpg.855e503e9250e104cd46b41d25ed6576.jpg

Yep, don’t know what’s caused it, but it happened last night for me, too.

Aaagh, I thought it was just happening to me and no-one else!  Started this morning for me.

There’s actually been a few forming glitches over the past 24 hours or so, but fortunately the others were easier to sort out!

We May well need @Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO for this one!

Hmmm there’s been a few things I’ve spotted I’ll look into it after the “holidays” as our friends over the pond call this season. 😁👍

• Like 2

Although not sure about the timeline here - nothing’s changed from a “webmaster” viewpoint since the last update which was a good few days prior  - odd ...

Wonder if they’re changes initiated in the last update, but that didn’t take effect till cookies expired/refreshed etc?

What is weird is that in the past couple of days, all of a sudden the same overview also showed the active members at the top of the screen, and the people with birthdays.  And then that moved to the right hand side, narrowing the overview width.  That's now no longer happening though.

Yes, I’m not sure why they suddenly appeared, but it was me that turned those back off again. There do seem to be a number of small glitches in the matrix at the moment :suspect:

4 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

but it was me that turned those back off again

No - it was me who turned the birthdays off! I’m Spartacus 🤣

• Haha 1

Whatever it is... it wasn’t me!  :)

Not having any issues on my iPad Mini 4.  All looks normal to my eye.

Its an Invision (the folks who develop the forum software) problem - a fix is coming...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Andy Banks - Chairman said:

Its an Invision (the folks who develop the forum software) problem - a fix is coming...

Yes - there's a patch for it available, I'll sort it tomorrow folks 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2