Nemesis

3 hours ago, Lyonspride said:

Soon garages are going to start demanding that customers remove their dashcams OR they'll drop it into the small print that they can disable them on site for reasons of either "health and safety" or "data protection".

When daily drive goes into main dealer for service, it always has dash cam removed from screen and placed on passenger seat when returned to us.

5 hours ago, WoodyAlan said:
9 hours ago, Lyonspride said:

Soon garages are going to start demanding that customers remove their dashcams OR they'll drop it into the small print that they can disable them on site for reasons of either "health and safety" or "data protection".

When daily drive goes into main dealer for service, it always has dash cam removed from screen and placed on passenger seat when returned to us.

"When daily drive goes into main dealer for service, it always has dash cam removed from screen and placed on passenger seat when returned to us."

Now that would result in me getting arrested...... how dare they !

Nem.....

Our Vauxhall Vivaro dog van was serviced by the local EH. as Local to where wifey works I think the dogs could have done better

when I was looking for a new car late last year, general search showed two at another local EH, needless to say I didn't pay them a visit