For Sale: New doors/roof/lights plus other used parts & tools

Weathers

Parts For Sale

I’m based in Rochester, Kent (ME1 2**) and be contacted here or on 07858 948218. 

Parts can either be collected in person or posted out (with the exception of the wheels).

I’m having a clean out of the garage and therefore I have a number of parts available for a Westfield SEiW (widebody) but a number of them could be suitable for other kit cars with little or no fettling. 

They are as follows.

New Parts

1)      Westfield Traditional Rear Lights (pair) - £40 inc P&P

Boxed and untouched other than to check they arrived OK from Westfield.  This is the whole unit not just the lenses.

Cost from Westfield for the pair is £68.76 + P&P.  Sold individually by Westfield product code 3522001.

2)      Westfield Side Screens - £200 inc P&P

Boxed and untouched other than to check they arrived OK.  The side screens suit the standard windscreen for FW and ZK with standard roll bar ie not full cage.  Has all relevant fittings.

Cost from Westfield £328.18 + P&P.  Westfield product code 55402XX.

3)     NOW SOLD Soft Bits For Sevens Half Roof plus channel, bars, reflective panel and storage bag - £180 inc P&P

Boxed and untouched other than to check they arrived OK. 

To suit SEiW (wide body) with RAC bar the half roof comes with all the necessary fittings.  Great product I’ve used my old one in all weather and without problems for 3 years.

Includes roof, roof channel, roof bars, reflective panel and soft storage bag. 

Complete kit from Soft Bits was £371. 

NOTE: Westfield’s half hood for RAC bar is £235.69 plus P&P (product code 5552282) but doesn’t have roof bars, reflective strip or soft storage bag.

Used Parts

4)      Westfield Sport Seats Vinyl – Black with Red Piping - £175

Genuine Westfield Items used but in good condition, came out of my car when I bought it. 

Some rust on runners but they move as they should but could to with a lick of paint or similar (see photos).

£357.19 EACH from Westfield part no. 5813247 

5)      Pro Race Wheels (x4) 1.2 7” X 15” (4 x 108 ET25) Gloss Black with NEW Toyo Proxies R1R

£450  - collection or I might be able to drop them off/meet you ½ way depending on location

[If you’re interested I’ll double check the offset as I’ve just had to measure it as it’s not stamped on the back of the wheel, there’s a 2 and the 2nd number is difficult to read.]

One wheel has a very small curb mark on (see picture) it but other than that these wheels are immaculate. Tyres are brand new and unused.

Cost for wheels & tyres was over £950.

6)      NOW SOLD Soft bits Shower Cap for SEiW (wide body) - £50

Waterproof and reversible with silver side to reflect the sun in summer.  Have used it for the last 3 years and re-weather proof every year (last reproofed September 2019).  I’ve also used it to cover the car when towing. Comes with storage bag.  Cost from Soft Bits £95

7)      Sealey 24V ½”SQ Cordless Impact Wrench - £90

410lb.FT

Model No. CP2450.v2

In very good condition.  Includes Impact Wrench, battery, charger and hard case.

New from Demon Tweeks (2016) over £200.

😎 Westfield Spare Windscreen – ££ Offers

Westfield standard screen frame in good condition with cracked glass. Can be easily taken to car glazier and re-glazed for ideal spare or screen for track days to save your primary one. 

Cost from Westfield £244.20 plus P&P.  Westfield product code 5532003.

IMG_6685.JPG

IMG_3143.JPG

Old seats.JPG

I'll take the soft bit shower cap please, I'll PM you when I get home about payment thanks Martin 

17 hours ago, Martin Rice (Sparkymart) - Cornwall AO said:

I'll take the soft bit shower cap please, I'll PM you when I get home about payment thanks Martin 

Martin I've replied

19 hours ago, NickBW said:

Does the half roof fit over a roll cage?

NICKBW. Yes it does.  I have the RAC cage and it fits over that albeit tightly.

1 minute ago, Weathers said:

NICKBW. Yes it does.  I have the RAC cage and it fits over that albeit tightly.

Thanks @Weathers  Do you have any photos of it?

Thanks

You need to be clear between you that you’re not talking at cross purposes, whether you mean a roll cage - which is normally a full cage with front and back elements and rear diagonals, or simply a roll bar, such as the RAC roll bar, which is simply a braced rear hoop, with rear diagonals. There’s a big difference in fit between them. A half hood designed for a roll bar, wouldn’t normally fit a full cage without a great deal of modification.

Cage is normally:
FBE29BBA-B990-4A5D-A416-BA076CD0D93F.jpeg

whereas this is an RAC roll bar

1F1AC290-4DF3-49DE-8C9D-6D387F697C11.jpeg

Sorry Dave that's my fault for not using the right lingo!  It's the RAC roll bar.  Noted for future reference. Chris.

Cheers, thanks for all the replies.  I have the full cage so this wont fit

Thanks

On 18/12/2019 at 11:30, Weathers said:

Sorry Dave that's my fault for not using the right lingo!  It's the RAC roll bar.  Noted for future reference. Chris.

Nothing to be sorry about, it’s a weird and complicated thing, and not necessarily obvious if you’re not already aware, (made even worse because anti roll bars are something fitted to the suspension, yet sound similar to the safety device fired to protect you if you flip it lol 😆)

Its easy to quite in innocently talk at cross purposes though, which is why I thought I’d double check!

Hi Chris,

Half roof's arrived and done the trick perfectly 😁 Thanks,

PS, If side doors are still available I will take them of your hands?

Cheers Jack

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.