Prospective Owner........HELP !!!!!

Hi

I live inthe Midlands (Black Country to be specific) and am considering the purchase of a Westfield. I do however have a number of questions  / considerations as follows:

Storage - What are the physical dimensions of a Westfield

Internal Capacity - I am 6Ft 1" and 16 Stone..will I fit

Expectation - What will I have to pay for a smart, wide bodied, quick motor

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would welcome a meet with current owners to discuss further

Regards

Welcome Burno. You are gonna need a Wide body version ( don't take that personally!! )

Wheelbase 2346mm

Track (front) 1311mm

Track (rear) 1330mm

Length (overall) 3540mm

Wisth (overall) 1560mm

Height (overall) 1100mm

You will fit reasonably comfortably in a wide body car.

Starting prices from about £5,000 for a 1600

Mark, tell him what he needs to do ....

Just to add to this, there's a thread in the Newbies area here with a similar discussion to this.

Andy

Mark, tell him what he needs to do ....

Welcome - smart choice!

Mark, where are you???

Perhaps he's gone to knock on his door - use the personal touch as he's so local.........??!! :devil:  :devil:

Hi Bruno

Smart choice, i've had more fun with my westie than i you could ever imagine, sooooooooo much fun. :D  :D  :D

Storage - What are the physical dimensions of a Westfield

Normal single garage no problem. ;)

Internal Capacity - I am 6Ft 1" and 16 Stone..will I fit

Well I'm 6'1" & 15 Stone (14-10 acctually) & fit no problem in a SEiW (don't know what the SE stands for (there all called this) i=Indipendent rear suspention, W=Wide bodied) I doubt wether you would fit in a standard/narrow(same thing) boddied car.

Expectation - What will I have to pay for a smart, wide bodied, quick motor

If you want an SEiW (reccomended) then you are really looking at £7K min with decent 16Valve zetec or VX engined cars going for £8K+++++.

As you can see YELLOW is quite a popular colour. :sheep:

Andy :t-up:

Sun Inn, Romsley near Halesowen - Sunday 9 March at about 7.30 to 8 ish.

I can take a biro and membership form with me for you to fill out - take yer cheque book  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  ;)  :D

Well...Thanks for the responses. Thanks especially to steppenwolf for his kind words on my physique !!

Mark - I guess you're the main man in the Black Country - yes ? How much is it to join ? If you check your records, I did join a few years ago, but home improvements got in the way, if you know what I mean. I am now ready to buy, but really do need the assistance.

Is there anybody out there with knowledge of any good cars for sale ie: quick, clean, reliable. I would say £7K tops. I am not particularly mechanically minded hence do not want to buy a bag of nails.

Once I have one, I assure you that I will repay in vast quantiees of the amber liquid...not when driving of course !!

One suggestion....

Why not go to Pensnett, and have a test drive at the factory.

I'm sure the small detail that you're not buying a new one will never arise during your visit  ;)

Be warned though, you may want to keep the one they send you out in  :D

I'm in the Midlands (Coseley to be exact) too, so if ever you want to pop over and have a look at my part-built one, be my guest

Neil

I guess you're the main man in the Black Country - yes ?

Nope  ???  :)  Thats up to someone else, not me guv, you can download a form from a Membership button on home page  :D  ;)