Mx5 gearbox

Storvite

Low mileage Mazda mx5 gearbox complete with clutch and flywheel which was removed from my sport 250 in excellent condition

collection only £200 from Benfleet in Essex 

in the way now, need it gone so £150 collected, less than half the price of the clutch!

99EEABE6-1D2A-48B0-AEE8-41996A26A954.jpeg

Thanks Steve,

the gearbox is lovely condition and and changes are very smooth, the clutch is a performance clutch for up to 300 hp and has covered 2000 miles. The gearbox is boxed and can be collected by courier (buyer to arrange) and sent anywhere in the uk for about £50.

note it also comes with a flywheel as well

13 hours ago, Storvite said:

Makes it a proper bargain!

That does, I bought one of these boxes for £250 from a national breakers. So your price including the clutch is very good (makes me tempted to buy just for the clutch).

Cannot believe it hasn’t sold, just want it out of the way, was hoping a member would benefit from it before it goes on Ebay 

6 minutes ago, Tim (TimDave25) - Joint Thames Valley AO said:

If you were closer to Reading I would have taken it.

About an hour and a half for me to get to reading, I might be able to get it to Uxbridge 

On 22/09/2019 at 12:32, Storvite said:

About an hour and a half for me to get to reading, I might be able to get it to Uxbridge 

That's very kind of you and makes it harder for me to say no but really the timing is wrong for me.

I only might need the clutch so would have bought the lot and sold the gearbox on. I'm only running the 1.6 so about 230bhp and trying a standard Mazda clutch. I've not run it in yet so too early to tell if I need an up-rated one.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.