2004 Speed Series

Club Chairman (Reserve)

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I'll probably be travelling down from up North on the afternoon of Shelsley, who's competing there, and what sort of time is the day likely to wrap up?

Might pop in and show my face if it's worth it.

Andy

First off be prepared the MAC charge around £10 to £12 each to watch  :down:  :down: Usually all over around 4.30 to 5 ish - depends on weather and sweep-ups  :arse:  :(  ;)

Not sure exackerly how many SS folks are entering this year  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

Cos at last years event their commentator wasn't very well mannered about Westfields and at the end of last year everyone on the MAC mailing list received a rather crudely worded "give us yer money or else letter" in order to purchase the lease for which they've had the last 99 years to save for :arse:  :down: and only over last year have they given it the attention

There's certain to be folks entering - but don't knwo of too many at present  ;)  :D  :D

I'm in for the first time ever. Must be cos no one else has been applying... but a fairly sparse field.

Yipppeeeee  :D  :D  :D  :D Its only taken you 2 years  :D  :devil:  :D  :D  :D at least you can have a lie in  :D  :D  :D and no need to B&B or tent it  :D  :devil:  :D

I'm boycotting as per Mark Stantons reasoning. I actually want them to loose the place. Perhaps the next lease holder won't be so totally amateur in their forwarding planning.....  :bangshead:

I'm in and I know the 'twins' are there as well - must be all the money I contributed  ;)  :D

I've also managed to get an entry for the past 2 years as well  :D  :D  :D  ;) not ready for this event

Its gotta be one of the best hills around  :D  :D  ;)