Prime Day Deals

MrPid

One that might appeal to all present, Go Pro Hero 7, with accessory kit (cheaper than buying the camera individually):

https://www.amazon.co.uk/GoPro-Hero-7-Black-Adventure-Kit/dp/B07T42DHNJ/ref=gbdf_tit_m-3_eca7_f86abe8d?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_p=a2bf8ace-e09c-47ed-a637-0deadb5feca7&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=10157705031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=WQSPECK50870NBN03D96&th=1

Verrrrrrrrry cheap - shame I cant justify it at the mo!

I was looking for a new TV but they all seem to be 2017 models.

If you find any other bargains feel free to share!

• Like 1

Worth mentioning on the GoPro's, theire been a hundred pound off offer running for a while, outside of Prime. And also that there seem to have been some colossal order fulfillment issues and a lot of angry people.

Be interested to hear if any members are running the 7 Black, was looking to get one, but extremely put off by the feedback. Just wondering if there's anything to it?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Worth mentioning on the GoPro's, theire been a hundred pound off offer running for a while, outside of Prime. And also that there seem to have been some colossal order fulfillment issues and a lot of angry people.

Be interested to hear if any members are running the 7 Black, was looking to get one, but extremely put off by the feedback. Just wondering if there's anything to it?

I've just ordered one via the GoPro website. Painless so far ... ordered the H7B and you get a shipping label for your old one (mine was a kaput H3B), bagged it and dropped it off at a local UPS Drop-Off shop last night (should ship out today). Instructions state I should receive an email within 14 days from receipt of my old one to let me know when my H7B will be shipped.

Due to high demand, there does seem to be a delay in some parts of the world, with some people stressing after only four weeks :suspect: I'm happy to wait as my H3B was just lying busted in a drawer. I'll keep y'all posted!  

• Thanks 1