New Carbon half doors Carbon NV

Weekend Warrior

Came across these when flicking around on the I pad ,a good idea or not ?

Most of the people I know with full screens and half doors use wind deflectors Not an option with these ,however  some I’m sure will like them ,good to have another option ..

2A4CCDD2-E372-48F8-83D4-E28ABAE8CF7D.png

• Like 1

That's a good idea.. Hinged half- doors..:yes:

Good one @carbon-nv 

• Like 1

I think they look fantastic. Planning to save up and buy a pair to make some doors complete with windows which will have much better view than std .

• Like 1

Cracking idea!

It is possible to make half hinged doors and use wind deflectors though.  I cut the clear & top part out of some full side screens and used 2 sets of hinges from westfield to hinge the wind deflectors on the door hinges.

• Like 1

Are you lot millennials?  Do you not enjoy the suffering of a stream of cold water and road grime being driven into your crotch by the front wheel?

But that does look like a good solution, if only there was a no windscreen option.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, the stoat said:

Are you lot millennials?  Do you not enjoy the suffering of a stream of cold water and road grime being driven into your crotch by the front wheel?

But that does look like a good solution, if only there was a no windscreen option.

Am I missing something ? 

They already do a solution it’s called a carbon half door . 

16 minutes ago, Weekend Warrior said:

Am I missing something ? 

They already do a solution it’s called a carbon half door . 

You are forgetting may fat behind!  You are correct, but I am yet to see a mounting solution that would not impede getting in and out of my caged car without the use of many faffy fasteners.  A nice front hinge would solve this.

2 minutes ago, the stoat said:

You are forgetting may fat behind!  You are correct, but I am yet to see a mounting solution that would not impede getting in and out of my caged car without the use of many faffy fasteners.  A nice front hinge would solve this.

Ahhh I see where your coming from ,Good thinking !