Jump to content

1989 Westfield SE - Most parts!


Recommended Posts

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary

Could be, a few have tried over the years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Bolt

    12

  • 1960dave

    3

  • Martin Letts - AO Hampshire and Isle of Wight

    3

  • Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary

    3

Popular Posts

Not sure if that’s a Westfield made roof or not - it could be an early prototype, or someone could have made it themselves. It looks quite well done from the pictures, certainly it seems to have been

Posted Images

On 06/05/2019 at 13:27, 1960dave said:

While the bonnet is on the floor measure how high it is from the floor to the top of the bonnet, if that makes sense.

 

See the pictures below (uploading from my phone so let me know if no good!

IMG_20190507_195709.jpg

IMG_20190507_195645.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/05/2019 at 13:27, John rusher said:

Would you sell the screen and wind deflectors separately? 

 

Many thanks John

 

Yes I would.  I would not want to post though!

13 hours ago, Martin Letts - AO Hampshire and Isle of Wight said:

Have you got the boot box hiding anywhere?

 

I should do somewhere but not seen it recently!  I have a fiberglass 'storage' at a friends house so will need to check to see if misplaced with my other stuff.  I will have a look tomorrow evening.

 

On 06/05/2019 at 13:40, nice_guy said:

 

(Did you try getting in and out using the gullwing roof ?)

 

 

I have not!  I have never seen this car assembled; just in part form.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1960dave
35 minutes ago, Bolt said:

 

See the pictures below (uploading from my phone so let me know if no good!

IMG_20190507_195709.jpg

IMG_20190507_195645.jpg

Its a standard height bonnet shame i'm after a lowline one

Link to post
Share on other sites
John rusher

PM sent 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy M

Can't see them in the pictures but have you got the clamshell wing mounts lying about? If so could you let me know a price for them please. Would you be able to post them? Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/05/2019 at 14:00, Andy M said:

Can't see them in the pictures but have you got the clamshell wing mounts lying about? If so could you let me know a price for them please. Would you be able to post them? Thanks.

 

Hi,

 

Yes I have these I believe  (very sure I do!). Sorry but away now till next Friday but can check on my return!  I am sure these could be posted (not too large or heavy if I recall).  I will get some pictures across and you can let me know if you are still interested?

 

 

PS all PMs now answered.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy M
On 10/05/2019 at 22:05, Bolt said:

Yes I have these I believe  (very sure I do!). Sorry but away now till next Friday but can check on my return!  I am sure these could be posted (not too large or heavy if I recall).  I will get some pictures across and you can let me know if you are still interested?

 

Great! Let me have the details when you get back but assume I'll take them. Have a good trip.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Martin Letts - AO Hampshire and Isle of Wight

Are the seats still available? If so what do you want for them?

Link to post
Share on other sites
CosKev

Has it got a chassis number?

Its had a tax disc in the window, if it's got a chassis number I would check it with DVLA,it might be registered 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rattlesnake

Hi, Could you please let me know if the burgundy cover is a tonneau or a hood and sticks. If it is still for sale, I am looking for a tonneau for a narrow bodied SEI.

Thanks

Geoff

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/05/2019 at 20:44, Andy M said:

 

Great! Let me have the details when you get back but assume I'll take them. Have a good trip.

 

Hi,

 

Can you confirm what these look like? 

 

Are they in the below?

 

The second picture is cycle wing mounts I believe which I acquired separately and one is broke! 

 

Thanks

 

 

IMG_20190520_201001.jpg

IMG_20190520_200916.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rattlesnake said:

Hi, Could you please let me know if the burgundy cover is a tonneau or a hood and sticks. If it is still for sale, I am looking for a tonneau for a narrow bodied SEI.

Thanks

Geoff

 

Please see the picture below!

 

It does need a clean!

 

Also there is a spare wheel cover. 

 

IMG_20190520_202727.thumb.jpg.d1d58548860b5447e9ae58ac202e4bc6.jpg

IMG_20190520_202801.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/05/2019 at 22:16, Martin Letts - AO Hampshire and Isle of Wight said:

Are the seats still available? If so what do you want for them?

 

Hi,

I can get you some pictures. I'm not sure if it's worth selling as guess they are not worth much and make my build project easier to sit in!

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.