WillC

Zetec MT75 gearbox thrust bearing with spacer

Just wondered if anyone would have tucked away a Westfield modified thrust bearing with 20mm spacer glued on. Obviously now not available from the factory and struggling to find anyone local to me in East Anglia to assist. If anyone can assist will be very grateful and quite willing to pay the price for it. Car has Zetec 2 litre fitted with Zetec clutch and MT75 gearbox. Regards Bill Copland

Hi WillC,

If you are unable to get this.You can replace the pivot pin on the gearbox with a part from Kit Spares TRA0019, and then fit a standard ford release bearing. I have done this on a few so know it works

Malcolm

• Like 3

Hi Malcolm,

Thanks for the information, I have not moved forward with any replacement save doing the job myself with epoxy glue. Have ordered the pin today so hopefully will be able to get the job done over Easter. Really grateful for the steer.

Kind regards Bill