Nice to see another area local to me becoming active. Looking forwards to seeing how things progress and helping out if i can in any way. :) 

Evening Chris,

Thanks to Dave for getting me tagged on this.  Will be good to get the area going again, I've been trying to get up to Cotswold for 6 months but work keeps conspiring against me.  

I think this must be my ninth year with my chrome yellow Megablade, last years project was to get her quiet enough to get on track.  So after emptying my wallet into Andy Bates bank account I now have a very smart custom stainless manifold and silencer.  As a consequence I did my first two track days which were great, even though the car went sick on the first one,  The second one with Cotswold at Llandow went off without issue apart from the weather which made life interesting at times.  I certainly plan to get out and do a few more this year.  This years upgrade will be an oil cooler.

Week day evening meets work best for me, can make those you list in your first post.